Originally this post was going to be titled '12 books to read in 2020' (ya know, one book per month) but I decided, it's a new decade, new year, let's follow the trend of 20 books for the year 2020 and see how we go! I have a rather large TBR list, and so many books that I want to read. I'm going to try and steer clear of all (most - Sarah J Maas and Cassandra Clare don't count!) new releases in 2020 BECAUSE of all the books I want/need to read.
Let's kick off this list with indie books!
1. Vengeance Blooms by Chloe Hodge
2. Between Worlds by Jennifer Ridge
3. The Crowning by Nattie Kate mason
4. The Stolen Kingdom by Bethany Atazadeh
5. Darkwind by Renee Dugan
6. Silent Night by Emma Couette
7. The Maiden Ship by Micheline Ryckman
8. The Pirate Princess Chronicles by R.V Bowman
9. The Order of the Rose by Alysha King
10. The Weaver by Heather Kindt
11. Crescent City by Sarah J Maas
12. Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare
13. The Boundless by Anna Bright
14. The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
15. Blood Heir by Amelie When Zhao
16. Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
17. Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
18. The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen
19. The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh
20. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
I was going to take a picture of most of the books all together but since I'm still in the process of moving and unpacking, that just wasn't going to happen. I am happy to announce that I own 14 out of the 20 books on this list! That's not a bad start. The photos you see here are from my Instagram.
I'd also like to apologise for how late this came out! I tried to get it up earlier but with the move it's been difficult. Moving and writing do not go hand in hand, especially in the middle of summer.
Till next time!